Today I’m sharing another card we made at my Stamp Club’s December virtual gathering. It could be a Christmas holiday card, or just a wintery thinking of you card. We used the In the Pines stamp set, Snow Globe Scenes Dies, Snow Globe Shaker Domes, and Snowflake Sequins to make this lovely shaker dome card.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Snow Globe Snow Globe Snow Globe Snow Globe
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Thick CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
Cut using the Snow Globe Scenes Dies:
- globe shaped hole in the white layer
- globe base from a scrap of a Silver Foil Sheet
Stamped with the In the Pines stamp set:
- First I laid the die cut layer on the card base where it would later be adhered, and used a pencil to lightly trace the shape of the die cut hole, so I would know where to stamp on the front of the card base.
- small tree outlines in Pretty Peacock ink
- small tree fills in Shaded Spruce ink
- sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink onto the white layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- adhesive backing removed from the front of the shaker dome, then the white layer places over the dome and pressed to adhere the dome onto the back of the layer
- snowflake sequins (about 1/2 teaspoon or so) placed on the card base, making sore to keep them well within the pencil line
- adhesive backing removed from the back of the dome, and glue applied to the rest of the back of the layer
- white layer pressed in place over the sequins
- dome base glued onto the layer, under the dome
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s some news: Whisper White is going away
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closing due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are in the works! No other colors are affected. The following items are now available while supplies last with an order limit of 2 per item per order.
- Cards & Envelopes, Assorted Memories & More (149710)
- Envelopes, Whisper White 3″ x 3″ (145829)
- Cardstock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ (100730)
- Envelopes, Whisper White Medium (107301)
- Cardstock, Whisper White 12″ x 12″ (124302) <—SOLD OUT
- Cards & Envelopes, Whisper White Note (131527) <—SOLD OUT
- Cardstock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ Thick (140272) <—SOLD OUT
Here’s the Year-End Closeout
All retiring items will be available through 4 January 2021, or while supplies last. Click on the image to shop now!
Here’s the Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store. The Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper are available only through January 4, or while supplies last!
Here’s the new catalog:
Click the image below to request your January-June 2021 Mini Catalog AND Sale-a-bration Brochure:
Here are some helpful links:
- December Host Code 7RW7BYPT – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Year-End Closeout
- Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!