The elegant new Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper has three flocked patterns on vellum. The flocked bits provide perfect cover for glue so you can’t see how it’s adhered onto the layer underneath. I cut three leaves using the Poinsettia Dies, and embossed two of them and stamped the sentiment onto the third one. I added a double bow and Beaded Pearl embellishment to create a cluster on the bottom right of the card front. x
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Plush Poinsettia Plush Poinsettia Plush Poinsettia Plush Poinsettia
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Night of Navy card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper (SP) layer cut to4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Poinsettia Petals stamp set:
- sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- holly leaves and berries in Night of Navy ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card base
Cut using the Poinsettia Dies:
- sentiment using the larger leaf diex
- cut and embossed 2 holly leaves from a scrap of Night of Navy CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- SP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- NOTE: I put glue only under the flocked areas around the edges
- 3 leaves glued together
- Beaded Pearl embellishment adhered onto the leaves using Mini Glue Dots
- ribbon tied into a double bow and adhered onto the SP layer using a Mini Glue Dot
- leaves adhered onto the SP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals, over the knot in the ribbon
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Use your Bonus Days coupons by August 31!
Click the image below to shop now and use your Bonus Days coupons!
Here are some helpful links:
- August Host Code 49HQDVHS – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!