Today I’m sharing one of the cards we made at my Stamp Club’s December virtual gathering. We used the In the Pines stamp set, the Banners Pick a Punch, Watercolor Paper, and a Stampin’ Spritzer to create this simple holiday card.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Pines Pines Pines Pines
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Garden Green card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper layer cut to 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Garden Green CS strip cut to 4″ x 1″
- Whisper White CS strip cut to 4″ x 3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the In the Pines stamp set:
- sentiment in Garden Green ink onto the Whisper White CS strip
- spritzed the watercolor paper layer with water, then stamped the tree in Garden Green ink three times onto the wet layer, then set aside and allowed to dry completely
Cut using the Banners Pick a Punch:
- the left end of the two CS strips
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- fully dry watercolor layer adhered onto the front of the card base using Stampin’ Seal+
- sentiment strip glued onto the Garden Green CS strip
- Garden Green CS strip glued onto the front of the card, then any excess trimmed away using Paper Snips
- 3 Adhesive-Backed Snowflake Sequins applied onto the watercolor layer using my Take Your Pick tool
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s some news: Whisper White is going away
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closing due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are in the works! No other colors are affected. The following items are now available while supplies last with an order limit of 2 per item per order.
- Cardstock, Whisper White 12″ x 12″ (124302)
- Cards & Envelopes, Assorted Memories & More (149710)
- Cards & Envelopes, Whisper White Note (131527)
- Envelopes, Whisper White 3″ x 3″ (145829)
- Cardstock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ (100730)
- Cardstock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ Thick (140272)
- Envelopes, Whisper White Medium (107301)
Here’s the Year-End Closeout
All retiring items will be available through 4 January 2021, or while supplies last. Click on the image to shop now!
Here’s the Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store. The Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper are available only through January 4, or while supplies last!
Here’s the new catalog:
Click the image below to request your January-June 2021 Mini Catalog AND Sale-a-bration Brochure:
Here are some helpful links:
- December Host Code 7RW7BYPT – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Year-End Closeout
- Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!