Happy Valentine’s Day! Welcome to the February 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Love themed projects. I used the Best Delivery and Sweet Conversations stamp sets with the New Horizons Designer Series Paper to create my Valentine card for today.
After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Candy Hearts have created for you today!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S February 2022 Candy February 2022 Candy February 2022 Candy February 2022 Candy
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- New Horizons Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- DSP strip cut to 5-3/8″ x 5/8″ (2 pieces)
- Basic White CS cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Best Delivery stamp set:
- truck in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Basic White Thick CS
- truck in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Real Red CS
- sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento onto the truck
- hearts coming out of the truck in Real Red ink onto the DSP layer
- shadow under the truck in Evening Evergreen ink onto the DSP layer
Stamped with the Sweet Conversations stamp set:
- larger heart in Read Red Ink, stamped off once, over the sentiment
- smaller heart in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the door of the cab
- inner sentiment onto the Basic White CS for the inside
Cut using the Paper Snips:
- truck on Basic White Thick CS
- cab only on Real Red CS, also cutting out the window
- small piece of Window Sheet for the window
Colored using a Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Marker:
- window of white truck
Colored using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker:
- edges of both fussy cut truck pieces
- I didn’t get a good, full stamp of the tires, so I filled them in using the marker
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Window Sheet adhered onto the back of the Real Red truck cab with Stampin’ Seal
- Real Red truck cab glued onto the white truck cab
- white truck glued onto the DSP layer
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- two DSP strips glued onto the top and bottom edges of the Basic White CS for the inside
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the February 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
New Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit:
Click either of the images below to see it in my online store:
New All Together Suite Collection:
Click any of the images below to see it in my online store. Everything in the collection is also available individually.
Here are some helpful links:
- February Host Code 7N93V4JN – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscriptionor subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!