Welcome to the January 2021 IRBH! During this year’s blog hops, we will be having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects feature hearts, so prepare yourself for lots and lots of love. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S January 2021 IRBH January 2021 IRBH January 2021 IRBH January 2021 IRBH
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Rococo Rose card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Hearts & Kisses stamp set:
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto a scrap of Vellum, then heat embossed it in white
Cut using the Many Hearts Dies:
Cut using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies:
- a piece of Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Embossed using the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder:
- front of the card base
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment heart glued onto the DSP layer
- white twine run scallop on the left side of the vellum heart, then wrapped around the front of the card base
- 2 Heart charms strung onto the twine
- twine run through a scallop on the right side of the vellum heart, then tied in a bow
- a Mini Glue Dot rolled into a tiny “log” an placed under the bow using my Take Your Pick tool
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base (I took the photos before I did this step.)
If you want , you can use a Mini Glue Dot to secure the Heart Charms, but I found the twine holds them in place nicely:
Here’s the January 2021 IRBH:
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie. There’s a lot of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it! Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <— YOU ARE HERE!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog. <— <
Supply List. Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Basic White is here!
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closing due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are here!
- 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock (159276)
- 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock (159229)
- 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) Cardstock (159231)
- Medium Envelopes (159236)
- Note Cards & Envelopes (159232)
- 3″ X 3″ (7.6 X 7.6 CM) Envelopes (159233)
- Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (159234)
Here are some helpful links:
- January Host Code WKFA44WT – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!