Today’s card is another one from my February Stamp Club gathering on Monday. The Seaside Seashells Dies, Seashells 3D Embossing Folder, and Pearlescent Specialty Paper are the real stars of this card. Just look at the texture on the pearlescent shells. Isn’t it beautiful? I also used the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set and Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper from the same Sand & Sea Suite Collection.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Seaside Seaside Seaside Seaside
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Sahara Sand card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
Stamped with the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set:
- sand dollar in Crumb Cake ink, stamped off once, onto a scrap of Pearlescent Specialty Paper
- sentiment in Soft Suede ink over the sand dollar
- shell in Crumb Cake ink onto the inside of the card base
Cut using the Seaside Seashells Dies:
- sand dollar
- a piece of Pearlescent Specialty Paper using the largest die
Embossed using the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder:
- large Pearlescent die cut
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- large pearlescent die cut glued onto the DSP layer
- 3 pieces of linen thread stretched across the layer and adhered on the back using Tear & Tape
- DSP layer adhered onto the front of the card base using Tear & Tape
- sand dollar adhered onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Hey Chick is here!
The Hey Chick stamp set from 2017 Sale-a-bration was so popular, Stampin’ Up! has brought it back. But that’s not all! Now there are coordinating dies. AND there’s a second stamp set, Hey Birthday Chick, that also has coordinating dies. CLICK HERE to see them all. One thing though – they’re available for a limited time, so get them while you can!
Basic White is here!
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closed due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are here!
- 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock (159276)
- 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock (159229)
- 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) Cardstock (159231)
- Medium Envelopes (159236)
- Note Cards & Envelopes (159232)
- 3″ X 3″ (7.6 X 7.6 CM) Envelopes (159233)
- Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (159234)
Here are some helpful links:
- February Host Code UQDYRC42 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!