I am so EXCITED that I’m bursting at the seams!! This revolutionary new stamp positioner – the Stamparatus – was unveiled to us at Stampin’ Up! OnStage last week. They made us keep it all a secret until today – but now the “cat’s out of the bag” and you want to be sure to get in line for this one! It’s awesome!!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
Okay. I’ve gotta have one. How do I get in line?
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature two reservation windows. The remaining window is December 5-30, 2017. The tools will ship in the order in which the reservations are received, so order soon! This is the last chance you’ll have to order the Stamparatus until the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog goes live in June 2018. Unless you join my team, in which case you’ll be able to preorder from the new Annual Catalog in May!
For each reservation window, please note the following:
- Limit is 1 tool per person per reservation window.
- Customers may participate in both reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information, so have it handy.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
CLICK HERE to reserve your Stamparatus now!
Here is a video to show you a little more about how it works:
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!