The Vibrant Vases stamp set is really versatile, especially when you pair it with the Vases Builder Punch. In this class, you’ll use them to make cards for love, celebration, and thanks. 6 cards total: 2 each of 3 designs.
CLICK HERE to preorder this class by May 29, 2019! Limited spots available.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Vibrant Vases stamp set
- Vase Builder Punch
- punch template for lining up the stamps so you can punch all the images at once
- Flirty Flamingo ink pad
- Balmy Blue ink pad
- all the precut pieces to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
- 6 Whisper White envelopes (I don’t know why I always forget to put the envelopes in the photo.)
- full detailed instructions
- priority mail shipping
To make the cards exactly as I have, you will also need a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad, and a Lemon Lime Twist ink pad. I’ve added class options to include them.
- Option 1: the class as listed above
- Option 2: Add a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
- Option 3: Add a Lemon Lime Twist ink pad
- Option 4: Add a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad AND a Lemon Lime Twist ink pad
- Option 5: Add both ink pads and the Varied Vases stamp set (bundle price for stamp set and punch)
Here are better shots of the stamps and punch:
Recommended adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue. This is a photopolymer stamp set, so you will need clear acrylic blocks or a Stamparatus.
If you already have any of the products included in this class, you may substitute products of the same or lesser value. But you must email me within 2 hours of placing your order, to make sure I get your substitution in the order. If any substitution doesn’t fit in my Priority Mail packaging, I will invoice you for the extra shipping charge.
I will order the products on May 23. When I get them in (usually a week after I place the order) I’ll prepare the kits and get everything right out to you via Priority Mail.
CLICK HERE to preorder this class by May 29, 2019!
About class pricing: You pay for the specific products (stamp set, punch, ink pads) plus tax and shipping charges. I give you the project kits (including the pre-cut/scored/embossed pieces, embellishments, and envelopes) for FREE.
Contact me with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and Sweet Stamping!