It’s time for the September PPP Blog Hop! This month’s kit is called Bone AAppétit, and it’s all about Halloween. The kit makes cute little 2″ treat boxes. For my projects I focused on the stamp set from the kit and used it to make a card, a box, and a tag. Enjoy! Or I should say, Bone Appétit!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Gorgeous Grape card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black CS card layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS card layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
- Gorgeous Grape CS cut to 2″ x 5-1/2″ for the tag base
- Basic Black CS tag layers cut to 1-7/8″ x 5-3/8″ (2 pieces)
- Whisper White CS tag layers cut to 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces)
Cut using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch:
- top end of all 5 tags layers
Cut using the Banner Triple Punch:
- bottom end of all 5 tags layers
Stamped with the Bone Appétit stamp set:
- 2 skeletons in Gorgeous Grape ink onto one of the Whisper White CS tag layers
- skull and sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink onto the other Whisper White CS tag layer
- 2 skeletons and sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink onto the Whisper White CS card layer
- skull in Gorgeous Grape ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card base
- 2 skeletons in black ink onto the lid of the pizza box
Embossed using the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder:
- card layer and tag layer stamped with skeletons
Colored using a Gorgeous Grape ink pad:
- the outside of a white Mini Pizza Box
- a bone “web” from the kit
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- colored web adhered onto the Whisper White CS layer using a mini Black Stampin’ Dimensional
- Whisper White CS with skull glued onto the inside of the card base
Assembled the tag & box:
- burnished the folds in the pizza box using a Bone Folder (actually I did this before I colored it)
- white web glued onto the lid of the box
- treat put inside the box and Whisper White Baker’s Twine tied around it
- Gorgeous Grape CS tag layers glued onto either side of the Basic Black CS tag base
- Whisper White CS tag layers glued onto the Gorgeous Grape CS tag layers
- Black Organza ribbon run through the hole in the tag, then Gorgeous Grape ribbon tied in a knot around it
- Whisper White twine from the box pulled up through the hole in the tag and tied in a bow
Here’s the Bone Appétit blog hop:
Click the pumpkin to hop over to Anastasia Radloff of Stampin’ Blondie!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. The items don’t show in your email. You must click to open the blog post to see them.
<– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Monster Bash Online Treat Holder Class by September 25 (extended one week!):
- Make 6 adorable treat holders in the comfort of your own home!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Monster Bash Suite on pages 52-54 of the 2019 Holiday Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive the stamp set, dies, pre-cut kits, and Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/monster-bash-treat-holder-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code 6TNW9P6Z – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!