Welcome to the December 2020 APPT Blog Hop! This month’s kit is called Beary Comforting and it makes 9 cards in 3 different designs. I used pieces from the kit an a few other things to create today’s projects: a get well card and a decorated Acetate Card Box.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You’ll want to see all the alternate projects this group has created for you today. Scroll down to see the hop list, just below the instructions for my projects.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S December 2020 APPT Blog Hop December 2020 APPT Blog Hop December 2020 APPT Blog Hop December 2020 APPT Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Cinnamon Cider card stock (CS) layer cut to 4″ x 5″
- white CS cut to 10-3/4″ x 8-1/8″, then scored as follows
- scored along the longer side at 4-1/2″, 5-1/8″, 9-5/8″, and 10-1/4″
- scored along the shorter side at 1/2″, 1-1/8″, 7″, and 7-5/8″
- Click on the diagram to see the full size image
Stamped with the Beary Comforting stamp set:
- sentiments in Cinnamon Cider ink onto two labels from the kit: a round one and a smaller rectangular one
Cut using the Label Me Lovely Punch:
- a scrap of Cinnamon Cider CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- gold wreath glued onto the front of the card base
- punched piece of Cinnamon Cider CS glued in the center of the gold wreath
- rectangular sentiment adhered onto a larger rectangular label using Stampin’ Dimensionals, putting the stem of a gold leaf sprig between them
- sentiment stack glued over the center of the wreath
- 3 Cinnamon Cider enamel dots applied on and around the sentiment using my Take Your Pick tool
Assembled the box:
- burnished all the folds in the insert with a Bone Folder, and used Paper Snips to trim away the green areas in the diagram
- long flap glued onto the inside of the opposite side to form the basic box shape
- insert slipped into an Acetate Card Box – it’s very snug but will fit – and closed up the ends
- Cinnamon Cider CS layer adhered onto the front of the box using Stampin’ Seal
- layer from the kit glued onto the Cinnamon Cider CS layer
- Stampin’ Dimensionals applied onto the back of the round sentiment
- 4 gold leaf sprigs stuck onto the Dimensionals on the back of the sentiment
- sentiment, with sprigs, adhered onto the center of the top layer
- 3 Cinnamon Cider enamel dots applied and around the sentiment using my Take Your Pick tool
Here’s the December 2020 APPT Blog Hop:
Order your Swatch Books & Product Shares by January 4. That’s Monday!
- Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
- Paper Share
- Ribbon Share
- Embellishment Share
- Click here for details and to order!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used, other than what came in the kit:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Whisper White is going away
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closing due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are in the works! No other colors are affected. The following items are now available while supplies last with an order limit of 2 per item per order.
- Cardstock, Whisper White 12″ x 12″ (124302)
- Cards & Envelopes, Assorted Memories & More (149710)
- Cards & Envelopes, Whisper White Note (131527)
- Envelopes, Whisper White 3″ x 3″ (145829)
- Cardstock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ (100730)
- Cardstock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ Thick (140272)
- Envelopes, Whisper White Medium (107301)
The Year-End Closeout Ends Monday!
All retiring items will be available through 4 January 2021, or while supplies last. Click on the image to shop now!
Here’s the Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store. The Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper are available only through January 4, or while supplies last!
Here’s the new catalog:
Click the image below to request your January-June 2021 Mini Catalog AND Sale-a-bration Brochure:
Here are some helpful links:
- December Host Code 7RW7BYPT – receive free product!
- January Host Code WKFA44WT – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Year-End Closeout
- Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!