This month’s kit is called Hugs from Shelli, and it was created by Stampin’ Up! Co-founder and Board Chair Shelli Gardner. It is a beautiful kit, and I had fun using it to make alternate projects. There are lots of ways to send hugs through the mail! Be sure to scroll down for more Hugs from Shelli goodies.
Here’s what I made:
A thank you card and coordinating treat box.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- inside of an envelope cut to 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ (pink pattern)
- envelope flap cut to 4″ x 1-1/4″ (solid pink)
- two envelope insides cut to 2″ x 4″, and scored in half at 2″ (pink pattern)
- one envelope cut to 2″ x 4″, and scored in half at 2″ (solid pink)
Stamped with the Hugs From Shelli stamp set:
- Thank You in Early Espresso ink onto the 4″ x 1-1/4″ layer
- For You in Early Espresso on one end of the 2″ x 4″ solid pink piece
Cut using the 1/2″ Circle Punch:
- one side of a 2″ x 4″ pink patterned piece, to match the finger notch on the front of the box
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in a Crumb Cake card base with a Bone Folder
- pink pattern layer glued onto the front of the card base
- stamped layer glued onto the pink pattern layer
- vellum feather adhered over the sentiment layer using Mini Glue Dots
- bird adhered onto the pink pattern layer using Mini Glue Dots
Assembled the box:
- burnished the folds in the box with a Bone Folder, and folded in the bottom flaps to create the box
- 2″ x 4″ pink patterned pieces put in the box to line all four sides
- 2″ x 4″ solid pink piece put in the box so the sentiment shows through the top
- feather and bird adhered onto the top of the box using Mini Glue Dots
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used other that the kit:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Here are some alternate projects from Stampin’ Up!:
Here’s what comes in the Hugs from Shelli kit:
This kit’s coordinating colors are Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla.
Here’s the Hugs Form Shelli stamp set:
Click here to download the stamp case insert pdf.
Here’s the Paper Pumpkin video for Hugs From Shelli:
Preorder the Vibrant Vases Online Class by May 29:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- I’ve done the trimming, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, ink pads, precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/vibrant-vases-card-class-preorder-2/
Everything is Rosy Product Medley
- Available only through May 31, or while supplies last!
- Item number 150059
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
- Only $80 for all that!!!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code QQMWPTJK – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!