Welcome to the September 2020 PPP Blog Hop! This month’s kit is called Hello Pumpkin and it makes really cute treat holders that look like miniature versions of the crackers we have at Christmas, you know, the ones with the paper crown and little toys in them. I used the pieces to make a card and a candle wrap. https://stampcandy.net/paper-pumpkin/september-2020-ppp-blog-hop-hello-pumpkin https://bit.ly/3cyFfXj
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Hello Pumpkin Hello Pumpkin Hello Pumpkin Hello Pumpkin
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
- 2 treat holders from the kit cut in half, to create 4 pieces
- 1 hourglass shape cut from the end of 3 of the treat holder halves
- 1/2″ cut from the straight (non-scalloped) side of the fourth treat holder half (Do not fold this smaller one on any of the score lines. Leave it flat.)
- the scalloped edge of a third treat holder cut away, cutting along the first score line
Stamped with the Hello Pumpkin stamp set:
- sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the white side of a banner from the kit
- small flowers in Pumpkin Pie ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- the strip glued onto the bottom of the fourth treat holder half, lining it up with the score line as shown:
- 5 of the lacy die cuts from the kit (doesn’t matter which color because I used the white side) adhered onto the back of the treat holder half (with scallops at the top and bottom) so they show through the diamond shaped holes
- black twine tied around the whole piece and tied in a bow, then the whole piece adhered onto the front of the card base using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- sentiment, 3 flowers, and a curly piece glued onto the bottom right of the card front
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Assembled the candle wrap:
- all score lines of the 3 remaining treat holder halves burnished with a Bone Folder
- the three pieces glued together, gluing the small tabs at one end onto the inside of the opposite end of the next one, until you have a ring
- As luck would have it, three of these fit perfectly around the Bath & Body Works candle I had. You may need to adjust for your candle.
- slipped the wrap over the candle, with the scalloped edge at the top, and pushed it down to make the cut out areas stick out
- black twine tied around the wrap and tied in a bow
Here’s the September 2020 PPP Blog Hop:
Click the pumpkin to hop to the next stop, Deb Naylor of The Flying Stamper:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Two ways to save in September!
Buy the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (standard size) from me by September 30 and I will give you a Magnetic Cutting Plate FREE! You’ll save almost $30! CLICK HERE for more details and to order.
Buy the Starter Kit and receive even more! It’s already the best deal: $99 for $125 in product of your choice plus Free shipping! In September you will also receive the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set, the So Much Love stamp set, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and 16 precut card kits! Wow! This is the perfect time to work on your wish list of Stampin’ Up! products! CLICK HERE for more details.
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code YPXPD4Q2 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscriptionor subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact mefor details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook groupfor exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!