For today’s card, I used the Dressed to Impress stamp set and the new Tags in Bloom stamp set along with the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper. I stamped, fussy cut, and paper pieced the lipstick.
Remember, all the Sale-A-Bration and Coordination Product Release items are available only through March 31 or while supplies last.
S Dressed to Impress Dressed to Impress
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Paper Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Stamped with the Dressed to Impress stamp set:
- lipstick in Coastal Cabana ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- lipstick in Lovely Lipstick ink onto a scrap of Lovely Lipstick CS
Stamped with the Tags in Bloom stamp set:
- sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- frame in Coastal Cabana ink around the sentiment
Cut using the Label Me Lovely Punch:
Cut using Paper Snips:
- both lipsticks – I cut the actual lipstick part off of the top of the Coastal Cabana one.
- NOTE: I completely forgot that I had the All Dressed Up Dies! I should have used the lipstick die to cut both lipsticks, then used the Paper Snips only to cut off the top part of the Coastal Cabana one. Senility stinks!
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- bottom part of the Coastal Cabana lipstick case
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Coastal Cabana lipstick case glued onto the Lovely Lipstick lipstick, then the tip glued onto the sentiment
- lipstick and sentiment adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 pink rhinestones applied to the card front: 2 on the sentiment and 1 on the DSP layer
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used (or should have used):
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Click “Supply List” above for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Sale-a-bration! – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Coordination Product Release – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code SYG4ATBH – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! PLUS only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!