Welcome to the Scrapbooking Global June 2020 Blog Hop! This month we’re featuring new products from the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. I used the new Celebrate Sunflowers bundle (Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set & Sunflowers Dies) as well as a few of the new 2020-2022 In Colors (Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, and Just Jade.) I used Press n Seal plastic wrap to keep all the little pieces of the die cuts in the right place. I’ve used this technique several times in the last couple weeks. I printed the photo in sepia so it would match the yellow/brown feel of the page.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Scrapbooking Global June 2020 Scrapbooking Global June 2020 Scrapbooking Global June 2020 Scrapbooking Global June 2020e
Here’s the bundle:
Here’s what I made:
My dear, sweet cousin Annette and her husband were both infected with COVID-19 last month. He has been in ICU since May 19, and on a ventilator since June 6, but he’s still hanging on. She went into ICU on May 21 and died on June 1.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 11-3/4″ x 11-3/4″
- Bumblebee CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-5/8″
- So Saffron CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/2″
- So Saffron CS cut to 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″
- Early Espresso CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 6-1/8″
- So Saffron CS cut to 3-3/4″ x 7/8″
Stamped with the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set:
- sentiment and sunflowers (large and small) in Early Espresso ink onto the 4″ x 5-1/2″ So Saffron CS
- I also used the Early Espresso ink pad to ink just the very edges of the stamped CS piece.
Cut using the Sunflowers Dies:
- one detailed sunflower from a scrap of So Saffron CS
- one detailed sunflower from a scrap of Bumblebee CS
- 4 leaves from a scrap of Just Jade CS
- NOTE: I applied Press n Seal plastic wrap over the tops of all the die cuts to keep all the little pieces in place while I transferred them to the page.
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- stamped sunflowers in So Saffron, Just Jade, and Cinnamon Cider
- die cut sunflower at top left in So Saffron
Assembled the page:
- 11-3/4″ square Early Espresso CS glued onto a piece of 12″ x 12″ Bumblebee CS
- stamped So Saffron CS glued onto the 4-1/8″ x 5-5/8″ Bumblebee CS, then glued onto the Early Espresso CS background
- wrote name and dates on the So Saffron CS strip and adhered it onto the 4″ x 6″ photo using Stampin’ Seal
- photo adhered onto the 4-1/8″ x 6-1/8″ Early Espresso CS, then onto the 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ So Saffron CS, using Stampin’ Seal
- NOTE: I never use a wet adhesive, like glue, on photos.
- outline parts removed from both die cut sunflowers – very carefully, making sure none of the inner petals came off of the Press n Seal
- Bumblebee sunflower outline glued onto the top left of the Early Espresso CS background
- applied glue onto the backs of all the So Saffron sunflower petals and used the Press n Seal to line them up inside the Bumblebee outline, then colored the petals with the So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Marker
- So Saffron sunflower outline cut in half with my Paper Snips and glued onto the Early Espresso background so the cut edges would be covered up by the photo
- Bumblebee sunflower (petals only) cut into 2 different size pieces, then applied glue to the backs of the petals and used the Press n Seal to place them so the cut edges would be covered up by the photo
- photo adhered onto the Early Espresso background using Stampin’ Seal
- leaves glued around the sunflowers, some whole, some only outlines, some only insides
- Pumpkin Pie rhinestones applied onto the Early Espresso background in a meandering pattern
Here’s the Scrapbooking Global June 2020 Blog Hop:
Click the next button to go to the next stop on the hop, Sharni Haines of Stampin’ at the Maples.
If you get lost during the hop, use this line up as a guide:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- June Host Code DXD9JX2S – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free product!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!