My name is Candy Ford and I’m so happy you’re here!
If you’re new to my website, or haven’t been here in a while, on this page you’ll find some helpful information about my classes, Stampin’ Up!, how to shop with me, where to find inspiration, and how to navigate around the site. As always, please contact me with any questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Live Classes: I host them in my stamping studio in Atlanta, GA, USA. Do you have some friends who’d like to join you for a personalized class? CLICK HERE for more information.
My Online classes: You can enjoy them in the comfort of your own home, with everything delivered to your door, plus exclusive instructions. CLICK HERE for more information
Check out my BLOG if you’re looking for creative inspiration and tutorials.
Stampin’ Up!: As an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I work with and sell a range of coordinating craft products, stamps, papers, inks, ribbons, punches, dies, tools, accessories, and more from Stampin’ Up! They’re the only paper crafting products I use because in my opinion they’re the best. Why? There are lots of reasons, but the two biggest ones for me are:
- the quality of the products
- and everything matches! No more trying to find ribbon, card stock, and patterned paper that all match each other!
So if that sounds like the kind of crafting products you want, this is for you!
You can see the products several different ways:
- CLICK HERE to request a free catalog and I’ll mail it right out to you. (If you already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please get your catalog from them. Thank you!)
- CLICK HERE to download the catalog pdf.
- CLICK HERE to go to my online store.
- Host a crafting party for you and your friends. Contact me for details.
- CLICK HERE to see my calendar.
Shopping online is quick and easy, and best of all you can do it from home 24/7. Simply go to my online store, create an account, and shop for all the wonderful things on your wish list. For all orders under $150, please use my Monthly Host Code. For orders of $150 or above, do not use the Host Code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards on your order, as well as my free gift of the month! Be sure the No Contact option is not checked – otherwise I can’t verify who placed the order, so I can’t thank you or send you a gift.
If you don’t like shopping online, don’t worry. You can still get your hands on these amazing Stampin’ Up! products by emailing me or calling me (404-661-5222) to place an order. You can pay by credit card (preferred,) PayPal, or even by check, although that takes longer and you probably don’t want to wait to get your goodies!
CLICK HERE to see my Gumball Reward program for my loyal customers.
I also have an exclusive Stamp Candy VIP Facebook group for my customers, where I share even more exclusive offers, tutorials, and more! All you have to do is shop from me at least once per year to stay in the group (and, of course, have a Facebook account!)
Stay updated: The best way to stay informed and connected with me is to sign up for my email updates.
- Subscribe to the Daily Blog Updates to receive email notifications of my new blog posts.
- Subscribe to my Weekly Newsletter to receive all the Stampin’ Up! news, as well as exclusive tutorials and offers. The newsletter goes out once a week, usually on Thursday. And sometimes there is something I feel you need to know about immediately, like a flash sale or class that’s available for a very limited time. I know how annoying it can be to have your inbox overflowing with emails. And I NEVER share your information with ANYONE.
Navigating the website: On every page you’ll see the pink menu bar at the top. You can click on the menu links to get to the page you want, or click Home to go back to the home page. There are also buttons along the right side of each page – these are shortcuts to the most popular menu items. I encourage you to click away on all the menu items and buttons that you see on my website. You may find some cool information you didn’t even know you needed!
If you have any questions, please contact me. I’m here to help you!
Thank you, and Sweet Stamping!