Today I’m sharing the cards I made for our Candy Hearts August 2020 Team Meeting swap. I used products from the Snowflake Splendor Suite Collection: Snowflake Wishes Bundle (Snowflake Wishes stamp set and So Many Snowflakes Dies,) Winter Snow Embossing Folder, Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper (DSP,) Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper, and Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems – basically everything in the suite except the ribbon!
There were some pieces of the DSP left from another project, which dictated the size of the pieces on today’s cards. I used two different patterns on the card fronts, because didn’t have enough of the same pattern for all the cards, and I used a third pattern for the strip on the inside.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Snowflake Wishes Snowflake Wishes Snowflake Wishes Snowflake Wishes
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Highland Heather card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper cut to 4″ x 3″
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3″ x 5-1/2″
- DSP cut to 4″ x 3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Snowflake Wishes stamp set:
- sentiment in Highland Heather ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- snowflakes in Balmy Blue ink, stamped off once, onto the upper left of the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card
Embossed using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder:
- front of the card base
Cut using the So Many Snowflakes Dies:
- 3 snowflakes from a scrap of Vellum CS
Cut using the Layering Circles Dies:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper layer adhered onto the front of the card base using Stampin’ Seal
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base, over the Glimmer Paper layer
- vellum snowflakes adhered onto the DSP layer using Mini Glue Dots
- a blue gem applied onto the center of each snowflake using the pointy end of my Take Your Pick tool
- sentiment adhered onto the DSP layer, over the snowflakes, using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- DSP strip glued onto the bottom of the Whisper White CS for the inside
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Use your Bonus Days coupons by August 31!
Click the image below to shop now and use your Bonus Days coupons!
Here are some helpful links:
- August Host Code 49HQDVHS – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!