It’s time for the Inking Royalty Blog Hop for September! This month’s theme in Autumn. And what could be more Autumnal than beautifully colored leaves? For my project, I used products from the Come to Gather Suite to decorate a gift bag from last month’s Paper Pumpkin kit. (You can see another project I made using these bags here.) From the suite, I used the Gather Together bundle (Gather Together stamp set and Gathered Leaves Dies) and Come to Gather Designer Series Paper.
I was going to use the Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack as well, but I got so carried away with the leaves, I didn’t think it needed it. I used each embossed leaf die (3 in the set) to cut two each of four colors – and I used 18 of the 24 leaves I cut! Guess I just couldn’t stop until I had a big leaf pile! Doesn’t it make you want to jump in and scatter them?
Be sure to hop all the way around to all the stops. You don’t want to miss any of the great projects from this talented group!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Come To Gather Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 2″ x 5-1/4″
- DSP cut to 1-1/2″ x 5″
- Copper Foil Sheet cut to 1-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
Stamped with the Gather Together stamp set:
- large leaf in Pretty Peacock ink onto a scrap of Pretty Peacock CS
- sentiment in Versamark ink on the leaf, then heat embossed in copper
Cut using the Gathered Leaves Dies:
- stamped leaf
- assortment of embossed leaves from scraps of Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, and Pretty Peacock CS and Copper Foil Sheet
Cut using the Banner Triple Punch:
- one end of each of the 3 paper strips
Assembled the project:
- adhered the 3 tags together using Snail
- adhered the assorted leaves onto the tags and each other using Snail
- large stamped leaf adhered onto the leaf “pile” using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- tag assembly glued onto the front of the bag
- 3 Pretty Peacock Faceted Dots applied onto the bag, at bottom right
Here’s the hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <– YOU ARE HERE!!!
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
<– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Monster Bash Online Treat Holder Class:
- Extended for one more week! Order by September 25!
- Make 6 adorable treat holders in the comfort of your own home!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Monster Bash Suite on pages 52-54 of the 2019 Holiday Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive the stamp set, dies, pre-cut kits, and Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/monster-bash-treat-holder-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code 6TNW9P6Z – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!