Today I’m sharing another of the Make & Take projects I got to make at OnStage in November. These two tags are made using the new Tutti-frutti Suite. The Fruit Basket Bundle (Fruit Basket stamp set and Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack) and the Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper are so sweet and fun. I know you’ll enjoy making projects with them. Remember, you save 10% when you buy the bundle.
And during Sale-A-Bration you get to choose a free item for each $50 on your order! So if you purchase the Fruit Basket Bundle $35, the Tutti-frutti DSP $11, and the Lemon Lime Twist 3/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon $8 (all of which were used to make these tags) you can choose any Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item FREE!
CLICK HERE for more details on Sale-A-Bration!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White card stock (CS) cut to 1″ x 2-1/2″
- Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 2″ x 3″ (2 different pieces)
Cut using the Banner Triple Punch:
- one end of the 1″ x 2-1/2″ strip of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Starburst Punch:
- a scrap of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the Fruit Basket stamp set:
- pear in Lemon Lime Twist ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- pear stem in Soft Suede ink
- 3 pineapples in Peekaboo Peach ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- pineapple tops in Lemon Lime Twist ink
- “hello” in Soft Suede ink onto the 1″ x 2-1/2” piece of Whisper White CS
- “you are the sweetest” in Soft Suede ink onto the Starburst circle
Cut using the Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack:
- pear with the pear punch
- pineapples with the pineapple punch
- hole in each of the two tags with the “watermelon slice” punch
- top corners of each tag with the “watermelon slice” punch
Assembled the tags:
- pear adhered to “hello” strip with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- “hello” strip glued onto the Rich Razzleberry tag
- 3 pineapples adhered to the starburst with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- starburst glued onto the Peekaboo Peach tag
- Lemon Lime Twist 3/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon through the hole in each tag
- Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine tied around ribbon
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in January: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!