Welcome to the November 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop! This month we’re sharing Holiday themed projects. We all know that Stampin’ Up! has lots of great Christmas products to choose from, but I wanted to show how easy it is to use Stampin’ Up! products to make a card, even though there isn’t a specific stamp set for it in the current catalogs. I used the Alphabest Bundle, Sentiment Silhouettes Dies, and Layering Circles Dies to create a Happy Kwanzaa card. Change the colors and add two more candles for a Hannukah card.
After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Candy Hearts have created for you!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S November 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop November 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop November 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop November 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut with my Paper Trimmer:
- Basic Black Cardstock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Crumb Cake CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Early Espresso CS cut to 3-1/4″ x 5″ for die cutting
- Very Vanilla Thick CS cut to 1-1/2″ x 6″ for punching
- Real Red CS cut to 1-1/2″ x 3″ for die cutting
- Garden Green CS cut to 1-1/2″ x 3″ for die cutting
- Basic Black CS cut to 1″ x 1-1/2″ for die cutting
- Crushed Curry CS cut to 3-1/2″ x 1/2″ for die cutting
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside
Stamped with the Alphabest stamp set:
- letters in Real Red, Garden Green, and Memento inks onto the 1-1/2″ x 6″ Very Vanilla Thick CS
- border around letters in Early Espresso ink
Cut using the Best Label Punch:
Cut using the Layering Circle Dies:
- 3-1/4″ x 5″ Early Espresso CS using the largest plain circle die and the second smallest plain circle die
Cut using the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies:
- 3 solid candles & 3 striped candles from the 1-1/2″ x 3″ Real Red CS
- 1 solid candle & 1 striped candle from the 1″ x 1-1/2″ Basic Black CS
- 3 solid candles & 3 striped candles from the 1-1/2″ x 3″ Garden Green CS
- 7 flames from the 3-1/2″ x 1/2″ Crushed Curry CS
Embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder:
- both die cut circles, then cut both in half
Assembled the card:
- fold in the card base burnished with a Bone Folder
- Crumb Cake CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- striped candles glued onto solid candles
- flames glued onto all candles
- one smaller half circle glued onto the back of one larger half circle to make the candle holder (save the other halves for another project)
- candles glued onto the back of the candle holder top
- letters and candle holder with candles adhered onto the Crumb Cake CS layer with Black Dimensionals (minis on the candles; regular size on everything else)
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the November 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
- Candy Ford of Stamp Candy
- Joanne Whittington of The Inky Dragon
- Lisa Graham of Lisa’s Little Ink Spots
- Brian King of Stamp With Brian
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Pleaseclick here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- November Host Code NKTUKPUK – receive this month’s free tutorTial!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Join my monthly Stamp Club
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!