Welcome to the November 2022 Inking Royalty Blog Hop! This month’s blog hop is dedicated to showing Thanks. I used products from the Storybook Gnomes Suite Collection to create Tri-Panel Twisted Easel Card. I CASEd a card made by Marciene Ingram, but I changed the measurements and a few other things about it. We both used products from the Storybook Gnomes Suite Collection, just different ones. And I love that this Designer Series Paper (DSP) is so inclusive with black, brown, and white gnomes.
I am a paper gal. I love stamping, but I’m really all about the paper. The sentiment is the only stamped element of this card. It’s all DSP and cardstock.
We are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Royals have created for you!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S November 2022 Inking Royalty Blog Hop November 2022 Inking Royalty Blog Hop November 2022 Inking Royalty Blog Hop November 2022 Inking Royalty Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut with my Paper Trimmer:
- Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper (DSP) (2 pieces snowflake pattern) cut to 4″ x 1-7/8″ then cut in half diagonally from top right corner to bottom left corner (should have 4 triangular pieces)*
- DSP (3 pieces mushroom pattern) cut to 4″ x 1-7/8″ then cut in half diagonally from top right corner to bottom left corner (should have 6 triangular pieces)*
- 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ Basic White Memories & More Card cut to 6-3/16″ tall
- front of the card base cut horizontally at 2-1/16″ and 4-1/8″ to create 3 flaps
- each flap scored diagonally from top right corner to bottom left corner
* I needed 3 pieces of each DSP pattern. I cut 4 of the snowflake pattern triangles because I could rotate one and have only one left over. I cut 6 of the mushroom pattern because it is directional, so I used all three bottom triangles and have the three others left over.
Stamped with the Kindest Gnomes stamp set:
- sentiment in Pacific Point ink onto the inside of the card base, at the bottom
Cut using Paper Snips:
- 3 gnomes, a bird, a bunny, and a fox from DSP – roughly cut with extra around the edges
- fussy cut a second bird for the envelope
- the bird, bunny, and fox, after they were glued onto Basic White Thick CS
- 3 gnomes, bird, bunny, and fox to scraps of Basic White Thick CS – layered to make them stronger
Cut using the Gnomes Dies:
- the layered gnomes
Cut using the Beautiful Shapes:
- the layered bird with the smallest circle die (the bird was just too small to fussy cut and pop up with Dimensionals)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 3 snowflake DSP layers glued onto the top left triangular section of each card flap
- 3 mushroom DSP layers glued onto the bottom right triangular section of each card flap
- bottom parts of gnomes glued onto the mushroom DSP, being careful not to have any exposed glue above the bottom right triangular section of each card flap
- layered bird, bunny, and fox adhered onto the inside of the card base with various foam adhesives, so they would keep the flaps propped open
- fussy cut bird glued onto the flap of the Memories & More envelope
Here’s the November 2022 Inking Royalty Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <—– YOU ARE HERE!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- November Host Code NKTUKPUK – receive this month’s free tutorial!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Join my monthly Stamp Club
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!