Welcome to the October 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop! With Thanksgiving coming soon, today we’re sharing ideas on how to say Thanks to those you know and love. I used the Bouquet of Thanks stamp set and Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper to create an easy thank you card. You can get the Design a Daydream DSP for free with Stampin’ Rewards! Place an order of $150 or more to earn the rewards.
After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Candy Hearts have created for you!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S October 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop October 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop October 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop October 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut with my Paper Trimmer:
- Soft Suede Cardstock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside
Cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies:
- large center from the DSP, to create a layer and a frame
Stamped with the Bouquet of Thanks stamp set:
- bouquet image in Soft Suede ink onto the DSP layer
- sentiment portion of image in Soft Suede ink onto a scrap of Daffodil Delight CS
Fussy cut using Paper Snips:
- banner from the image on Daffodil Delight CS
Assembled the card:
- fold in the card base burnished with a Bone Folder
- DSP frame adhered onto the front of the base using Foam Adhesive Strips
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base in the center of the frame
- banner glued over the image on the DSP layer
- Tear & Tape (about 3-3/8″ long) folded in half, then applied across the DSP layer
- 3-1/2″ piece of twine laid on the Tear & Tape and the ends tucked under the frame
- twine tied into a bow, then adhered using a couple of Mini Glue Dots
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the September 2022 Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code YPUNQPZA – receive this month’s free tutorial!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Join my monthly Stamp Club
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!