Welcome to the October 2020 Candy Hearts Blog Hop! This month we’re featuring Thanksgiving themed projects. I made place cards using the Word Wishes Dies, Autumn Punch Pack, and Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper. On one side they have an acorn trinket and copper ribbon with a die cut Happy Thanksgiving sentiment. On the other side, is space to write a person’s name for a seating arrangement, or the name of a dish for a buffet.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops on the hop! You don’t want to miss any of the projects created by this talented group!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S October 2020 Candy Hearts October 2020 Candy Hearts October 2020 Candy Hearts October 2020 Candy Hearts
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Cajun Craze card stock (CS) cut to 4″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 2-3/4″
- Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ (2 pieces)
- Very Vanilla CS layer cut to 2-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
Cut using the Word Wishes Dies:
- “Happy” and “Thanksgiving” from a scrap of Early Espresso CS
Cut using the Autumn Punch Pack:
- 2 acorns and 4 leaves from a scrap of the DSPx
Assembled the place card:
- burnished the fold in the place card base with a Bone Folder
- ribbon adhered onto one of the DSP layers using Stampin’ Seal + and wrapped around to the back
- die cut words glued onto the same DSP layer
- copper ribbon threaded through the top of an Acorn Trinket, then tied around the ribbon on the DSP, and tied in a bow (I put a Glue Dot under the bow to keep it in place. The Take Your Pick tool is perfect for this!)
- DSP layer glued onto one side of the place card base
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the other DSP layer
- punched leaves and acorns glued onto the corners of the Very Vanilla CS layer
- DSP layer glued onto the other side of the place card base
Here’s the October 2020 Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping with the Hearts today! Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You do not want to miss any of the creativity in this talented group of stampers!
- Candy Ford of Stamp Candy <— YOU ARE HERE
- Linda Krueger of The Stamp Coach
- Pam Morris of Tap Tap Stamp
- Brian King of Stamp with Brian
- Joanne Brown of The Inky Dragon
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Designer Series Paper Sale!
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code 2CDPP2XZ – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Designer Series Paper Sale
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!