Welcome to the October 2020 InKing Royalty Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Thanksgiving themed projects. I used Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper and Cinnamon Cider card stock to create little treat boxes. I made the tage using layers of card stock and two punches: the Lovely Layers Pick a Punch and the Triple Banner Punch (aka Banner Triple Punch.)
Be sure to hop around to all the stops because you definitely don’t want to miss any of the projects this super talented group has made for you today! Scroll down to see the blog hop list.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S October 2020 InKing October 2020 InKing October 2020 InKing October 2020 InKing
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut with my paper trimmer:
- Cinnamon Cider card stock (CS) cut to 3-15/16″ x 3-15/16″
- Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3″ x 3″
- Rich Razzleberry CS cut to 1″ x 5″
- Mango Melody CS cut to 3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White CS cut to 1/2″ x 5″
Scored with Simply Scored Tool:
- Cinnamon Cider CS scored 1″ from each side
- DSP scored 1/2″ from each side
- NOTE: You can score using the Paper Trimmer, but for boxes I prefer to use the Simply Scored tool, just to make sure all the sides are scored exactly the same.
Cut using Paper Snips:
- the box and lid as shown in the diagram (Click on the diagram to see it larger.)
Cut using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch:
- one end of each of the three CS strips
Stamped with the Banner Year stamp set:
- sentiment in Cinnamon Cider ink onto the Whisper White CS strip
Cut using the Banner Triple Punch:
- the opposite end of the three CS strips, after they were glued together
Assembled the box and lid:
- burnished the folds in the box and lid with a Bone Folder
- each tab of the lid glued onto the inside of the adjacent side
- box sides folded up, and tabs tucked inside the adjacent side (You can glue them if you want, but I usually leave them loose. I like the way it flops open when you take off the lid.)
- tucked in some goodies (4 Hershey kisses fit perfectly) and put on the lid
- wrapped the ribbon around the box and tied in a bow
Assembled the tag:
- Whisper White CS strip glued onto the Mango Melody CS strip
- Mango Melody CS strip glued onto the Rich Razzleberry CS strip
- notched the end with the Banner Triple Punch
- tag tucked under the ribbon on the box
Here’s the October 2020 InKing Royalty Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <—– YOU ARE HERE!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Designer Series Paper Sale!
Click the image to see the sale:
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code 2CDPP2XZ – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Designer Series Paper Sale
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!