Today I’m sharing photos from the second tour of my trip. Three other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators (Paula Butler, Lisa Freeman, and Lisa Padgett) and I were driven around to various sites of Rome, Italy, by our wonderful guide, Luca. He got us into the Colosseum and the Vatican without standing in the long lines. And he got us a private guide (Chiara) through the Vatican.
I used my phone to take panoramic photos of some of the sites. The panorama software sometimes makes things look a bit wonky in order to squeeze it all in to the photo. That’s why some of the lines are oddly curved.
Looking down from the top of the Spanish Steps (Scalinata di Trinità dei Monti.) Paula and Lisa F. walked down them. Walking down steps hurts my knees, so I joined Lisa P. in riding down to the bottom to pick them up. I did walk up them after the cruise. The street you see at the bottom is Via dei Condotti, and it’s where all the designer shops are, like Tiffany, Cartier, Gucci, Hermes, Ferragamo, etc.
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code 49E6Z4AF – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!