Today I’m sharing photos from our tour of the island of Santorini, Greece. Neal and I joined a group of Stampin’ Up! folks to tour the villages of Oia (pronounced EE-ya) and Fira. Oia is where many of those stereotypical photos of Greece are from, with white buildings and blue domes (see the banner above.)
I used my phone to take some panoramic photos on my trip. The panorama software sometimes makes things look a bit wonky, which is why some of the lines are oddly curved, like this view from the village of Oia.
Heading back to the ship at sunset. See the ring on the water at far right? It marks a shipwreck from 2007. A Greek cruise ship hit a volcanic reef and took on water. It didn’t sink until the next day, so everyone had time to get off safely.
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code CS3BJYVY – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!