Today I’m sharing photos from our tour of the island of Mykonos, Greece. Neal and I joined a group of Stampin’ Up! folks to tour the lovely village of Mykonos and the ruins of Delos. at first our guide was commenting on how lucky we were that there was no wind, because Mykonos is known for being very windy. But it certainly started up before long. I gave up on trying to keep my hair in any sort of order. Besides it was very hot, so we were sweaty anyway. But it was a fascinating place.
After wandering around Mykonos, we took a ferry to Delos to see the city ruins. Unlike Pompei, which was destroyed by a volcanic eruption, Delos was destroyed by people centuries ago. War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothin’ except destruction. The landscape looks pretty barren. Wherever you see green is where there is some underground water. Our guide said that in the winter (when it actually rains) the whole island is lush and green.
Here are some helpful links:
- Remember to use your Bonus Days coupons that you earned in July! Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code CS3BJYVY – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! Join by the end of August and get $30 extra in product! That’s $155 in product of your choice for only $99 and free shipping! AND you get a $10 coupon to use on another order!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!