Today I’m sharing photos from our ship, Jewel of the Seas. Stampin’ Up! provided buses from Rome to the port at Civitavecchia. One of the first things I did on the ship was visit the Stampin’ Up! Hospitality Room, and I got some photos of the room before the crowds. Of course, we participated in the obligatory safety drill. And we had dinner that night at the Japanese restaurant on board.
Stampin’ Up!’s hospitality room on the ship. It was a place for demonstrators to gather, with seating areas, a photo backdrop, and plenty of candy jars they kept replenished. Each day we could spin a wheel for a prize.
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code 49E6Z4AF – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!