I feel like I’m finally starting to recover from my trip. They say it takes one day of recuperation for each hour of time zone difference, but I think I may have gotten upgraded to the 2 day per hour plan. In case you don’t know, I went on Stampin’ Up!’s incentive trip, which was a week long cruise of the Greek Isles.
The trip was wonderful… and exhausting. I averaged walking about 5 miles per day. Unfortunately, that’s much more than I’m accustomed to. So between that and the jet lag, which I never handle well anyway, I’ve been pooped!
I spent several days in Italy, both before and after the cruise. In the 15 days I was gone, I went on lots of fascinating (and hot!) tours and excursions, in both Italy and Greece. Today I’m sharing photos from my first one to Tuscany. We saw lots of picturesque countryside, and visited the villages of Montepulciano and Pienza, as well as the Abbey Of Sant`Antimo. And we had a delicious lunch at a small vineyard.
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code 49E6Z4AF – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!