Are you looking for a quick and easy give that won’t break the bank? How about these adorable clear tiny acetate boxes filled with jelly beans? The box decorations are made with the Add a Little Glitz stamp set.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Add a Little Glitz stamp set:
- the two gift images in Garden Green ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock (CS)
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- one of the images in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green
Cut using the Layering Squares Framelits:
- both stamped images
Assembled the gifts:
- assembled the boxes
- filled boxes with jelly beans, and closed the lids
- die cut images adhere onto the top of the acetate boxes with Fast Fuse
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!