Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for May where we are preparing for the retirement of some Stampin’ Up! products. Though it may be goodbye to some very loved supplies, it will make room for the much anticipated new catalog products. We hope you enjoy the Pals’ creative projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Sue Becker at RnR Stamping, number 3 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
My card today is very simple. A Pool Party card base topped with a piece of Basic Black card stock. A piece of Watercolor Paper is stamped with images from the Kinda Eclectic (Crushed Curry sun) and Bootiful Occasions (black Staz On boot) stamp sets. I used the Aqua Painter (my favorite coloring tool lately) to paint the boot in Pool Party, and to go over the center part of the sun to give it a more watercolored look than a stamped look. Three Pool Party Candy Dots balance it all out. Super duper easy peasy.
The only retiring item I’ve used today is the Bootiful Occasions stamp set, but everything is from the 2014-2015 Annual catalog. Check back because I’ll begin using brand new products very soon!
The next stop is Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps!, number 5 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
And as always, Sweet Stamping!
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <– YOU ARE HERE
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps!
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery
Here’s what I used: