It’s time for the Paper Pumpkin Pop-Up Blog Hop for the January 2019 Be Mine kit! I can’t wait to see all the alternate projects the hoppers come up with! For my projects today, I opted to keep it very simple and focus on the Be Mine stamp set from the kit. I made a 3″ x 3″ card perfect for making lots of little classmate valentines, or for tucking into a gift bag, or into your sweetie’s backpack or coat pocket. I also made a little box that holds two truffles – they have strawberry cream ones in pick wrappers for Valentine’s Day!
This month’s Be Mine kit is a-dor-a-ble. It coordinates with the Animal Expedition suite of products in the Annual Catalog. Click on the image below to see all the products in the suite.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 6″ x 3″, then scored in half at 3″ for the card
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 6-1/2″ x 5″, then scored according to the diagram below:
- score along the 5″ side at 1-1/4″ and 3-3/4″
- score along the 6-1/2″ side at 1/2″, 2-1/4″, 3-1/2″, and 5-1/4″
- cut along the score lines where the lines are solid in the diagram, and remove the green areas using Paper Snips
Stamped with the Be Mine stamp set:
- 2 birds in Pool Party ink onto the front of the card, and onto the top of the box
- heart in Petal Pink ink onto the front of the card
- sentiment in Melon Mambo ink over the heart
- To/From in Pool Party ink onto the front of the envelope
- tiny hearts in Petal Pink ink onto the front of the envelope, in the bottom left and top right corners
- tiny hearts in Petal Pink ink repeatedly onto the sides of the box
- tiny hearts in Petal Pink ink once onto the top of the box
- tiny hearts in Melon Mambo ink once onto the top of the box
Cut using the 1/2″ Circle Punch:
- finger notch in the front of the box
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- That’s it!!! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Assembled the box:
- burnished the folds in the box
- on each side,glued the two smaller tabs to the inside of the larger tab, to create the body of the box
- candies put inside the box, the lid closed, and the three 1/2″ tabs tucked inside
Be sure to check out all the projects on the hop. Click on the pumpkin to hop to the next stop.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used, other that what came in the kit:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s how where to get your prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription:
Buy a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription and earn free Sale-a-bration items!
Here’s the official Stampin’ Up! video on this month’s kit:
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code TGBRZYGE – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free product!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!