This cute little Snowman contains a snack size Hershey Bar, and makes a perfect small gift for your child’s classmates, the mail carrier, coworkers,… The Envelope Punch Board makes it really quick and easy, and you know I’m all about quick and easy projects. I CASEd this project from Lisa Bernard at Queen B Creations.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White card stock (CS) cut to 2″ x 11″, then scored at 5-3/8″ and 5-5/8″
- NOTE: You can use regular or thick Whisper White CS. I used regular.
- Basic Black CS cut to 2″ x 2″
- Basic Black CS cut to 1/2″ x 5″, and scored in half at 2-1/2″
Cut with the Envelope Punch Board:
- a notch 2″ from each end and on both sides of the Whisper White CS, to create the neck
- a notch from the top of the hat (save the piece that comes off)
- top two corners with the corner rounder on the back of the board
Colored with a Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Marker:
- Pearl Basic Jewel
Assembled the gift:
- burnish all score lines with a Bone Folder
- snack size Hershey Bar adhered to the inside of the Whisper White CS with a small piece of Tear & Tape
- ribbon tied around the neck
- hat glued to the top of the snowman
- 1/2″ strip of Basic Black CS glued to the bottom of the hat, wrapping around to cover both sides where the hat meets the top of the snowman
- Year of Cheer Washi Tape applied all the way around the hat
- small piece of Basic Black CS that was punched off the hat glued onto the front of the snowman for the mouth (I trimmed the little paper threads at the very ends with my Paper Snips.)
- Black Rhinestones applied to the face: larger ones for the eyes and smaller ones for the buttons
- colored pearl applied for the nose
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – you can order yours now HERE.
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! Plus you can order from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs now! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!