The Bike Ride Bundle (Bike Ride stamp set and Build a Bike Framelits) is one of the most fun of the newest products in the catalog. Of course, you can use the bicycle for so many great projects, but I used the basket of apples for today’s card. I think it’s just as cute as pie. Apple pie. (ba dump bump)
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Real Red CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 2″
Stamped with the Bike Ride stamp set:
- apples outline in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- filled in apples in Real Red ink
- filled in leaves in Old Olive ink
- basket in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of So Saffron CS
Stamped with the Text Ya Later stamp set:
- outer sentiment in Basic Black ink onto the lower half of a Real Red scalloped circle (see below under Layering Circles Framelits)
Stamped with the Labeler Alphabet stamp set:
- inside sentiment in Real Red ink onto the inside of the card base
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- one plain circle from Basic Black CS
- two scalloped circles from Real Red CS (you’ll stamp the outer sentiment onto one of these – see above)
Die cut using the Build a Bike Framelits:
- apples and basket
Assembled the card:
- Real Red CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Real Red CS layer
- stamped Real Red scalloped circle glued to the back of the 4″ x 2″ Whisper White CS so the sentiment showed
- 4″ x 2″ Whisper White CS glued onto the DSP
- a piece of Burlap ribbon folded in half and adhered to Whisper White CS with Fast Fuse, as shown
- apples and basket glued onto the Basic Black CS circle, with the basket overlapping the apples slightly
- Basic Black CS circle glued onto the other Real Red CS scalloped circle
- Real Red CS circle adhered to Whisper White CS with Stampin’ Dimensionals, covering the fold in the burlap ribbon
Here are the colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color.
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Place an order (an individual order, a hosted workshop order, or even a demonstrator order) of at least $350 in the month of June and receive MORE Stampin’ Rewards! You can use the rewards toward free product, or toward a Starter Kit! No special code needed. Every qualifying order will automatically receive the extra rewards.
June Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $15o. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the FREE gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the FREE gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
June’s FREE gift is a pack of the amazing new Color Theory Designer Series Paper! So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. Designed with a paint chip style color variation on one side, wood grain or paint crackle on the other side.
* Each sheet is double-sided for double the creative options
* Works beautifully on card fronts.
* 48 sheets: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. 6” x 6”
* Lignin free
* Coordinating colors: Berry Burst, Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim, Old Olive, Whisper White
“No Contact” orders are not eligible for the free gift.
(I can ship within US only.)
Click here to shop my online store!
Swatch Books & Paper Shares
for the brand new
2017-2018 Annual Catalog
Designer Series Papers
are available to order now!
Click here to order yours now!
Gum Ball Rewards
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!