Welcome to the March 2021 IRBH – InKing Royalty Blog Hop! This month’s theme is Flowers & Fauna. For my project, I used the new Butterfly Brilliance collection for the fauna (butterflies) and the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder for the Flowers, to make a W-fold card. After reading my post, be sure to hop to the next stop, Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel. Scroll down to see the full hop list if you get lost.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S March 2021 IRBH March 2021 IRBH March 2021 IRBH March 2021 IRBH
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Magenta Madness card stock (CS) cut to 11″ x 4-1/4″ , then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Magenta Madness CS cut to 11″ x 1-1/2″, and scored at 2-3/4″, 5-1/2″, and 8-1/4″
- Misty Moonlight CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Blushing Bride CS layer cut to 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Basic White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set:
- butterflies in Misty Moonlight ink onto a piece of the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Stamped with the Dandelion Wishes stamp set:
- sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Vellum
- NOTE: I used the Stamparatus so the stamp wouldn’t slide around on the Vellum. I allowed the ink to dry completely before handling any more.
Cut using the Brilliant Wings Dies:
- the butterflies using the largest die that cuts out all 6 at once
Cut using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies:
Embossed using the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder:
- Blushing Bride CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base, and the folds in the long CS strip, with a Bone Folder
- Blushing Bride CS layer glued onto the Misty Moonlight CS layer
- 2 pieces of Magenta Madness ribbon adhered side by side onto the top of the Blushing Bride CS layer, and wrapped around to the back of the Misty Moonlight CS layer, using Tear & Tape
- Blushing Bride ribbon adhered over the Magenta Madness ribbon using Tear & Tape
- Misty Moonlight ribbon adhered over the Blushing Bride ribbon using Tear & Tape
- Misty Moonlight CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment laid in place on the Blushing Bride CS layer
- 3 smallest butterflies adhered onto the Blushing Bride CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals, overlapping the edges of the sentiment to hold it in place
- 3 Magenta Madness enamel dots applied onto the lower right of the sentiment using my Take Your Pick tool
- Mini Glue Dots placed on the underside of the vellum, under the enamel dots so they won’t show
- 1 Misty Moonlight enamel dot applied onto each butterfly head, using my Take Your Pick tool
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- the 2 end sections of the Magenta Madness CS strip glued onto the inside of the card base, just a hair away from the edges, as shown below
- 3 largest butterflies glued onto the CS strip at varying heights
Here’s the March 2021 IRBH:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <——- YOU ARE HERE!
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Butterfly Brilliance is here for a limited time!
These new products are out of this world gorgeous. And they’re only available for a couple months, so definitely get them as soon as you can in case they sell out! Click on the images below to see them in my online store. Or CLICK HERE to see them all.
Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick!
The Hey Chick stamp set from 2017 Sale-a-bration was so popular, Stampin’ Up! has brought it back. But that’s not all! Now there are coordinating dies. AND there’s a second stamp set, Hey Birthday Chick, that also has coordinating dies. One thing though – they’re available for a limited time, so get them while you can! Click on the images below to see them in my online store. Or CLICK HERE to see them all.
Here are some helpful links:
- March Host Code 4BR2CFMC – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscriptionor subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact mefor details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook groupfor exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!