Welcome to the March 2021 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop! This month’s kit is called Here’s to You and it comes with everything you need to create eight fun cards with lined envelopes. I used pieces from the kit to make an alternate card and treat bag. Be sure to hop all the way around to see all the great alternate projects this group has come up with for you today!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S March 2021 Paper March 2021 Paper March 2021 Paper March 2021 Paper
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Seaside Spray card stock (CS) layer cut to 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Calypso Coral CS layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- floral envelope insert cut to 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Pretty Peacock card base scored at 2-1/4″, 6-1/4″, and 8-1/4″, then horizontally 2″ from the bottom, for the bag base (It’s already scored at 4-1/4″.)
- cut 1/4″ away from the left end of the bag base (keep this piece)
- floral envelope insert cut to 1-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
Stamped with the Here’s to You stamp set:
- “Happy Birthday” in Pretty Peacock ink onto one of the small labels from the kit
- “Here’s to you!” in Pretty Peacock ink onto one of the larger labels from the kit
- trees in Pretty Peacock ink onto the inside of the card base
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
- a scrap of Calypso Coral CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
- punched shape cut in half
- bottom 2 scored corners cut from the bag base, and the skinny tab angled on both sides
- cut one of these extra 1/4″ pieces to 2″ long and angled both ends
- cut up the score lines on the bottom of the bag, only up to the score line
- Click on the template image to see it larger. For reference only – not to scale.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Seaside Spray CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Calypso Coral CS layer glued onto the Seaside Spray CS layer
- envelope liner layer glued onto the Calypso Coral CS layer
- yellow cloud piece from kit glued onto the floral layer
- small sentiment glued onto the floral layer
- tree die cut flipped over to the white side and glued onto the floral layer
Assembled the bag:
- burnished the folds in the bag base with a Bone Folder
- floral layer glued onto the front panel of the bag
- 1/4″ flap glued onto the inside of the opposite end
- bottom flaps folded in and glued together one at a time
- top of bag squeezed together, pushing the 2 sides in with my fingers
- 2 holes poked through all the layers using my Take Your Pick tool
- Linen Thread from the kit threaded through the holes and tied in a bow
- 2 halved of the punched shape glued onto the back of the larger sentiment, one at each end
- sentiment glued onto the front of the bag at an angle
- skinny strip from the bag base glued over the bottom of the sentiment
Here’s the March 2021 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop:
Click on the Next button to hop to the next blog: Dana Sullivan of the Stampin’ Chic!s
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used, other than the kit:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
The stamp set:
Click here to download the stamp case insert, so you can keep the stamp set and any leftover parts!
Butterfly Brilliance is here for a limited time!
These new products are out of this world gorgeous. And they’re only available for a couple months, so definitely get them as soon as you can in case they sell out! Click on the images below to see them in my online store. Or CLICK HERE to see them all.
UPDATE: The Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper has sold out!
Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick!
The Hey Chick stamp set from 2017 Sale-a-bration was so popular, Stampin’ Up! has brought it back. But that’s not all! Now there are coordinating dies. AND there’s a second stamp set, Hey Birthday Chick, that also has coordinating dies. One thing though – they’re available for a limited time, so get them while you can! Click on the images below to see them in my online store. Or CLICK HERE to see them all.
Here are some helpful links:
- March Host Code 4BR2CFMC – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscriptionor subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact mefor details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook groupfor exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!
Great idea to turn the trees around! Love the gift packaging too!
Great projects! I love that you used the white side of the trees!
Thank you, Darla!
I love the matching card and treat bag. Thanks for the diagram to make the treat bag. I’m going to give it a try.
Beautiful card and darling gift bag! I love how you share how you made it! Thank you!
Thank you, June!
Cute card and awesome bag! Thanks for the directions too! Going to have to try that bag!
Super cute treat bag!
Great projects! Never thought of turning the trees over to the white side!..Genius!
Thank you, Elizabeth!
Wonderful projects. I love the way you have used the envelope liner. They look amazing.
Marvelous cards – I love the white tree line!