Welcome to the May 2021 IRBH! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects are centered around Travel & Transportation, so prepare yourself for a fun journey. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S May 2021 IRBH May 2021 IRBH May 2021 IRBH May 2021 IRBH
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Polished Pink card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Sweet Farewell stamp set:
- image in black Memento ink onto 2 pieces of Basic White Thick CS
- sentiment in black Memento ink above one of the images
Cut using the Scalloped Contours Dies:
- stamped image with sentiment
- piece of Balmy Blue CS
Embossed using Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder:
- the die cut Balmy Blue CS layer
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- the second image in Polished Pink, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, and Smoky Slate
Cut using Paper Snips:
- the colored image
Colored using a Stampin’ Write Marker:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- die cut Balmy Blue CS layer adhered onto the front of the card base using Adhesive Foam Strips
- die cut stamped layer adhered onto the Balmy Blue CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- fussy cut image glued over the image on the die cut layer
- 3 Coastal Cabana rhinestones applied onto the Balmy Blue CS layer using my Take Your Pick tool
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the May 2021 IRBH:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <——- YOU ARE HERE!
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
- May Host Code KKRETSXV – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- Join my next Mystery Stamping Party, Wednesday, 9 June!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscriptionor subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact mefor details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook groupfor exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!