Welcome to the October 2021 ICS Blog Hop! This month we are featuring our favorite punches. Of course, it’s impossible for me to choose one punch as my favorite. I like them all! But I finally decided to use the Halloween Punch because, you know, it’s October and all. The punch can be purchased alone or in a bundle with the Cutest Halloween stamp set (save 10% when you buy the bundle!)
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S October 2021 ICS October 2021 ICS October 2021 ICS October 2021 ICS
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Cutest Halloween stamp set:
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto a scrap of Basic Gray cardstock (CS), then heat embossed it in white
Cut using the Ornate Frames Dies:
Cut using the Halloween Punch:
- 3 pumpkins and 2 ghosts from the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Inked using a Sponge Dauber:
- sentiment die cut in White Craft Ink, then dried the ink using the lower setting of my Heat Tool
Assembled the project:
- burnished the folds in the box and lid with a Bone Folder, then assembled the box
- sentiment and one ghost glued onto the lid of the box (Note: the ghost extends past the top of the box, I was careful only to to apply glue where it would be adhered onto the box.)
- 3 pumpkins glued together in a cluster, then adhered onto the box lid using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- second ghost adhered onto the box lid, as if coming out from behind the pumpkins, using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 Pumpkin Pie rhinestones applied onto the box lid using my Take Your Pick Tool
- ribbon wrapped around the lid, adhering in onto the top, bottom, and left side with Tear & Tape, then tied in a bow on the right side
Here’s the October 2021 ICS Blog Hop:
Click the Next button to hop to the next blog:
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code B9VMYRBF – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!