This is my first time participating in the One Stamp at a Time (OSAT) Blog Hop. I’m thrilled to join this talented group of stampers. After you read my post, I hope you’ll click through to the next stop on the hop.
Today we’re highlighting products from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs. I chose the Tutti-Frutti Suite from the Occasions Catalog (p.28-29) and the coordinating Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog (p.14.) These products are chock full of sweet images, sentiments, and embellishments – even self adhesive sequins! And the colors are what I call Happy Colors. Just look at the the colors in the Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper:
Here’s what I made:
Tea light holder:
Tea light holder with a lit tea light inside: (Only use a battery operated tea light – never real flame.)
Inside of the card:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Night of Navy card stock (CS) cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Night of Navy CS cut to 2-3/4″ x 3-1/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-5/8″ x 3″
- 2 Tutti-Frutti card bases – 3/8″ cut off one end, and scored 3/8″ from the other end
- Whisper White CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 4-1/8″, then scored 1/4″ from each of the four sides
- Tutti-Frutti DSP cut to 2″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 1-3/4″ x 3-1/8″
Stamped with the Fruit Basket stamp set:
- bowl in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Lemon Lime Twist CS
- 7 strawberries in Real Red and Lemon Lime Twist inks onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- card sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto the 2-5/8″ x 3″ Whisper White CS
- tag sentiment in Lemon Lime Twist ink onto the 1-3/4″ x 3-1/8″ Whisper White CS
- a strawberry in Real Red and Lemon Lime Twist inks onto the inside of a third card base
- a strawberry in Real Red and Lemon Lime Twist inks onto the front of the envelope
Cut using the Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack:
- 7 strawberries from the Whisper White CS scrap
- 3 strawberries from each side of the 2 trimmed card bases, near the bottom
Cut with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch:
- one end of the 2″ x 4″ DSP, to create the tag
Die cut using the Eastern Medallion Thinlits:
- a medallion from each side of the 2 trimmed card bases
Cut using Paper Snips:
Colored using a Stampin’ Write Marker:
- darkened some of the strawberry tops in Lemon Lime Twist
- added shadows to the bowl in Lemon Lime Twist
Assembled the card:
- 6 strawberries glued onto the back of the bowl
- bowl of strawberries and the one remaining strawberry adhered to the 2-5/8″ x 3″ Whisper White CS with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 2-5/8″ x 3″ Whisper White CS glued onto the 2-3/4″ x 3-1/8″ Night of Navy CS
- 2-3/4″ x 3-1/8″ Night of Navy CS glued onto the 3-3/4″ x 5″ DSP
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ DSP DSP glued onto the 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8 Night of Navy CS
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8 Night of Navy CS glued onto the front of the card base (this is the untrimmed card base with a strawberry stamped inside)
Assembled the tealight holder:
- burnished all score lines of the 2 trimmed card bases with a Bone Folder
- adhered the 3/8″ section of each card base to the inside of the other card base, to form the four sides of the holder
- burnished all score lines of the 4-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ Whisper White CS with a Bone Folder
- cut one score line at each corner to create tabs
- glued each tab to the inside of the adjacent side to create a tray for the bottom of the holder
- put the tray inside the holder and glue on all four sides – I found it easiest to drop the tray down into the holder and press it to the bottom, then flip it over and squeeze a little glue between the two pieces.
- applied Tutti-Frutti Washi Tape around the top and bottom of the holder
- NOTE: You can just have the four sides. You don’t have to have the bottom tray, but I think it adds stability and shape to the holder.
Assembled the tag:
- 3/4″ x 3-1/8″ Whisper White CS glued to the blue side of the DSP tag
- 3 self adhesive sequins applied to the tag
- ran 5″ of Lemon Lime Twist 3/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon through the hole
- tied a piece of Whisper White Solid Twine around the ribbon
- attached tag to the tealight holder with a mini white clothes pin from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit
Here’s the hop:
Here’s the full list in case you get lost:
- Barb Mullikin
- Melissa Davies
- Elizabeth Jeanne
- Dani Dziama
- Angela Meiritz-Reid
- Jenny Hall
- Maria Willis
- Jessie Holton
- Candy Ford <–YOU ARE HERE
- Pam Staples
- Cathy Caines
- Kelly Acheson
- Jay Soriano
- Sara Levin
- Tina Rackley Riddle
- Claudia Perry
- Jennifer Hill
- Dena Rekow
- Lori Mueller
- Marisa Gunn
- Andrea Tracy Tucker
- Raquelle Clifton
- Renee Ondrajka
- Jeanna Kay
- Rick Adkins
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- SAB Stamp Fest – ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER! It happens January 20. See the details and register HERE by January 13!
- Sale-A-Bration is in full swing! Earn lots of free products! Get the details HERE.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in January: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: email@example.com OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!