The Colorful Seasons Bundle has to be one of my favorite products in the Annual Catalog this year. It’s extremely versatile, since it has stamps appropriate for all year round. Today’s card is sort of seasonless. At first it looks like a spring or summer card, with the lovely blooms. But the colors give it an Autumn, or even Winter, feel.
Here’s what I made:
I used Perfect Plum on this card, but in the photo it looks darker, like Elegant Eggplant. Of course, either color would work beautifully here.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Perfect Plum card stock (CS) cut to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, then scored in half at 4 1/4″
- Crumb Cake (CS) cut to 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside
Stamped with the Colorful Seasons stamp set:
- flowers in Perfect Plum ink onto scraps of Whisper White CS
- smaller branch in Crumb Cake ink onto the DSP layer
- smaller flowers in Perfect Plum ink over the small branch
- sentiment in Crumb Cake ink onto the DSP layer
Die Cut using the Seasonal Layers Thinlit dies :
- larger stamped flowers
- large branch cut from Crumb Cake CS
Assembled the card:
- Crumb Cake CS layer glued to the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued to the Crumb Cake CS layer
- large branch glued to the DSP layer
- flowers adhered over the large branch using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Key Points to Remember:
- World Card Making Day Sale October 1-10, 15% off select card making essentials. See details HERE.
- Designer Series Paper Sale October 1-31, Buy 3 Get 1 FREE! See details HERE.
- Gumball Reward for all orders over $50.
Find out more HERE.
- Hostess Code for the month of September (N4ZFHXK9)
Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use that HERE.
- September’s FREE gift
Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Find out more HERE.
- Help those affected by Hurricane Harvey and Irma
I will donate 20% of my September sales (matched by Stampin’ Up! corporate) to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey & Irma Relief. Please help make a difference. CLICK HERE to shop now. Click HERE for more details.
- New Merry Patterns Hostess Stamp Set – added to your Host Rewards
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order. Find out more HERE.