It’s time for the 05-2020 IRBH! This month’s theme is Sunshine. Sending a personal handmade card is one way to spread a little sunshine, especially in these days of social distancing and Zoom fatigue. And making cards is an excellent way to bring yourself some sunshine while staying at home. After reading my post, be sure to check out all the others on the hop. This is a very talented group of stampers, and you don’t want to miss a thing!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S 05-2020 IRBH 05-2020 IRBH 05-2020 IRBH 05-2020 IRBH 05-2020 IRBH 05-2020 IRBH
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Terracotta Tile card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Pumpkin Pie CS layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Crushed Curry CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- a strip of each color CS (Mango Melody, Grapefruit Grove, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Pineapple Punch, and Bumble Bee) cut to 1″ x 5″, then cut diagonally from corner to corner to create “rays”
- some of the rays cut down to skinnier rays
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
- *sentiment circle cut in half (see below)
Stamped with the Under My Umbrella stamp set:
- sentiment in Basic Gray ink onto a scrap of Pineapple Punch CS
Cut using the Layering Circles Dies:
- *then cut it in half with the Paper Trimmer (see above)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Pumpkin Pie CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- CS strip “rays” glued side by side onto the Crushed Curry CS layer, beginning in the middle and working down both sides
- sentiment glued over the rays along the bottom of the layer
- Crushed Curry CS glued onto the Pumpkin Pie CS layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s a guide to the 05-2020 IRBH:
Thank you for hopping along with us! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations. There’s a lot of inspiration to be found in this group, and you don’t want to miss any of it! If you get stuck during the hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <—– YOU ARE HERE!
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Last Chance Products!
Purchase these retiring products by June 2! See them in my online store here.
Want a new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog?
The new catalog goes live June 3! If you have ordered from me in the past year, or have requested a catalog from me, I have already sent you one. Otherwise, if you would like a catalog, click here to request one. If you already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please ask them for your catalog. Thank you.
Want a little bit of everything from the new catalog?
Click here to reserve your Swatch Books and Product Shares by June 2! Designer Series Paper Swatch Books are a useful tool. Paper Shares, Ribbon Shares, and Embellishment Shares give you a taste of all the new items, so you can decide which ones you want to order more of.
COVID-19 Product Giveback
Download this pdf file of fantastic sentiments and images for our current situation. Some are humorous and some are heartfelt. You get 15 pages full, and everything has a black version and a color version for variety. There are also 2 pages telling you the colors used and which punches or dies will work with each one. It’s only $12 and the full amount to to COVID-19 relief. Download it here by June 2!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Last Chance Products – get them while you can!
- Clearance Rack
- COVID-19 Giveback
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code TA9CGEQM – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!