It’s time for the One Stamp at a Time Blog Hop! This month’s theme is Happily Ever After. I used the Better Together stamp set, some doilies, and a few other goodies to create a wedding card and gift box. I can’t wait to see all the projects the other hoppers have created! Be sure to hop around to see them.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Elegant Eggplant card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored in half at 4-1/4″, then 1″ strip cut off the bottom of the front, then another 2-1/4″ strip cut from the front – there should be a 1″ strip still attached across the top of the front
- Silver Foil Sheet cut to 2″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Better Together stamp set:
- sentiment in Elegant Eggplant ink onto the Whisper White CS
- NOTE: I used an Elegant Eggplant Stampin’ Write Marker to ink up each part of the stamp, and used a Stampamajig to line up the words
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- scrap of Elegant Eggplant CS with a scalloped circle die
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- vellum embellishment from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit in Elegant Eggplant, Emerald Envy, and Daffodil Delight
- NOTE: I colored the vellum on the back, not on the side with the silver
Assembled the card:
- folded the card base along the score line, and burnished it with a Bone Folder
- Silver Foil strip adhered to the front of the card base at the top, and to the 5-1/2″ x 1″ Elegant Eggplant CS strip at the bottom
- Delicate White Doily adhered to the Silver Foil strip using Tear & Tape
- Silver Metallic Foil Doily adhered to the white doily using Tear & Tape
- colored vellum embellishment adhered to the silver doily using Tear & tape
- stamped Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Assembled the box:
- burnished the fold lines in the Mini Silver Gable Box, and assembled it – On the bottom, fold in the long flap with two tabs, then the two short side flaps, then the long flap with one tab.
- two top end flaps tucked inside the box, instead of inserting the top tabs into them
- silver Sweet Soiree Ready Shreddie tucked inside the box with some hanging out the sides
- Delicate White Doily adhered to the side of the box using Tear & Tape
- silver Metallic Foil Doily adhered to the white doily using Tear & Tape
- Whisper White 1/4″ Organza Ribbon wrapped around box and tied in a bow, tying the box closed at the top
- die cut Elegant Eggplant CS scalloped circle adhered to the silver doily using Stampin’ Dimensionals, careful to leave a “tunnel” for the ribbon to slide through freely
- smaller silver Metallic Foil Doily adhered to the die cut circle using Tear & Tape
Here’s the hop:
You don’t want to miss any of these great projects!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of March (34CJGPSJ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in March: Mini Embroidery Hoops – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: email@example.com OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!