It’s time for the May 2020 CHBH! This month’s theme is Wedding and Anniversary. I used the Forever Blossoms stamp set, Detailed Hearts Die, Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder, and Story Label Punch to create my wedding card.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S May 2020 CHBH May 2020 CHBH May 2020 CHBH
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Petal Pink card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Champagne Foil Sheet layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Pool Party CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) strip cut to 4″ x 3/4″
Stamped with the Forever Blossoms stamp set:
- sentiment in Pool Party ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using the Detailed Hearts Die:
- a scrap of Petal Pink CS
- then cut into two pieces using Paper Snips
Cut using the Story Label Punch:
Embossed using the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder:
- Pool Party CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- foil layer adhered onto the front of the card base using Tear & Tape
- Pool Party layer adhered onto the foil layer using Tear & Tape
- Petal Pink CS hearts die cut glued onto the Pool Party CS layer
- Petal Pink ribbon adhered onto the bak of the sentiment using Tear & Tape, with a loop on each side
- sentiment adhered onto the Pool Party layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 2 Champagne Rhinestones applied onto the sentiment and Pool Party CS layer
- DSP strip glued onto the bottom edge of the Whisper White CS for the inside
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the May 2020 CHBH:
Thank you for hopping with the Hearts today! Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You do not want to miss any of the creativity in this talented group of stampers!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Last Chance Products – get them while you can!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code TA9CGEQM – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!