Today’s card uses all of the Sale-a-bration 2nd release tools: All Adorned stamp set, country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, and Painted Seasons stamp set*. The sentiment is from All Adorned and the flower stamped on the inside of the card is from Painted Seasons. The embossing folder is so striking, you really have to see it in person. Everyone who has seen it so far has literally gasped. That’s how beautiful it is.
*The Painted Seasons stamp set is bundled with the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper. This bundle can take you through all four season of the year!
CLICK HERE to see all the adhesives you can choose from!
Now, here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Petal Pink card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces)
Stamped with the All Adorned stamp set:
- sentiment in Crumb Cake ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Stamped using the Painted Seasons stamp set:
- flower in Petal Pink ink onto one of the Whisper White CS pieces
- A little note about stamping with Petal Pink ink. When you first stamp your image, the color can be a bit dark. But as it dries it becomes the lovely Petal Pink color we all know and love. So don’t panic if at first you get something a little muddy looking.
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- larger oval from a scrap of Petal Pink CS
Embossed using the Country Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder:
- the second piece of Whisper White CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- embossed layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment glued onto the Petal Pink CS oval
- Petal Pink CS oval glued onto the embossed layer
- tied a piece of Crumb Cake ribbon in a bow and adhered it onto the card front using Mini Glue Dots
- stamped layer glued onto the inside of the card base
I hope you can see in the photos how spectacular this embossing folder is. Since it’s “dynamic” it creates really deep embossed images. I think this is one of the most beautiful embossing folders I’ve ever seen. Ever!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here is this week’s online class!
If you or someone you know loves dogs, this class is for you! Click on the image below for details and to order. Only available through February 13!
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code X2T6W47T – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!! And this is the ONLY time you can get the amazing Craft & Carry Tote!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!