To attend as a guest, just to try it out, there is a $10 class fee, which is refunded if you join that night.You must register at least two weeks before the gathering so I have time to mail you the project kits. See the deadlines on the registration page here.
Here’s what we do:
– meet once a month via Zoom – 2nd Monday at 6:30pm ET, 5:30pm CT, 4:30pm MT, 3:30pm PT
– make at least 2 projects each month, usually more
– learn new products and techniques
– laugh and have fun
– get new catalogs and see new products as I receive them (before they come out to the general public)
– place an order of $30 or more each month (before tax & shipping)
– members take turns receiving Stampin’ Rewards
– 6 month commitment so all members will get their Stampin’ Rewards (but most members stay indefinitely because we have so much fun!)
– I mail the precut project kits to you each month. You should have your basic stamping supplies (scissors, bone folder, adhesives, etc.) and the inks and stamp set we’re using that month.
Once we start meeting in person again, local members will meet in Candy’s stamping studio in Atlanta, GA. Please park along the street (Woodcliff) behind the building. DO NOT park in front of any of the units in the complex. We will continue meeting via Zoom for everyone who isn’t local to Atlanta.
Contact me with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, and Sweet Stamping!