Until further notice, all Stamp Club gatherings will be held via Zoom.
To attend as a guest, just to try it out, there is a $10 class fee, which is applied to your order if you join that night. As long as we are meeting via Zoom, you must register well before the gathering so I have time to mail you the project kits. See the deadlines on the registration page here.
Here’s what we do:
– meet once a month
– make at least 2 projects each month, sometimes more
– learn new techniques
– laugh and have fun
– have light refreshments
– get new catalogs and see new products as I receive them (before they come out to the general public)
– place an order of $25 or more each month (before tax & shipping)
– members take turns receiving Stampin’ Rewards
– 6 month commitment so all members will get their Stampin’ Rewards (but most members stay indefinitely because we have so much fun!)
– bring your basic stamping kit (scissors, bone folder, adhesives) and I supply the rest. I have adhesives on hand you can buy.
We meet in Candy’s stamping studio in Atlanta, GA. Please park along the street (Woodcliff) behind the building. DO NOT park in front of any of the units in the complex.
Contact me with any questions.
Thank you, and Sweet Stamping!