Welcome to the September 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Autumn themed projects. I used products from the Beauty of the Earth Suite to create a Teepee Card.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops. If you get lost along the way, scroll down to the list of hoppers.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S September 2021 Candy Hearts September 2021 Candy Hearts September 2021 Candy Hearts September 2021 Candy Hearts
Here’s what I made:
The photos aren’t in my usual style because I’m at a stamping retreat in the mountains and don’t have my light box.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Merry Merlot card stock (CS) cut to 4″ x 8″, then scored in half at 4″, then scored again from the two top corners to the bottom center
- Merry Merlot CS cut to 4″ x 4″, then scored in half diagonally from corner to corner
- 2 pieces Basic White CS cut to 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″, cut in half diagonally from corner to corner, to make 4 triangles
- 2 pieces Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″, cut in half diagonally from corner to corner, to make 4 triangles
Stamped with the Beauty of Friendship stamp set:
- sentiment in Cinnamon Cider ink onto a scrap of Bumblebee CS
Cut using the Beautiful Trees Dies:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the Merry Merlot CS card base pieces with a Bone Folder
- 4″ Merry Merlot CS glued onto the 8″ Merry Merlot CS, lining up the score line of the smaller piece with the center score line of the larger piece, and lining up the top point of the smaller piece with the top edge of the larger piece. I made sure the two outer triangles could fold over the diamond in the middle. This is the inside of the card.
- 4 Basic White CS triangles glued onto the inside of the card base
- closed the card into a teepee shape and marked where I wanted the two ribbons to tie in a bow to close the card
- 2 pieces of ribbon adhered onto the card base using Tear & Tape
- 3 DSP layers glued onto the card base as shown (You’ll have an extra triangle leftover for another project.)
- closed card and tied ribbon in a bow
- sentiment adhered onto the front panel using
- 3 gold pearls applied onto the front panel using my Take Your Pick tool
- Folded the card in half to slip into an envelope.
Here’s the September 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
If you get lost along the way, use this list. Be sure to hop to all the stops!
- Candy Ford of Stamp Candy <— YOU ARE HERE!
- Pam Morris of Tap Tap Stamp
- Joanne Whittington of The Inky Dragon
- Lisa Graham of Lisa’s Little Ink Spots
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Only 10 More Days of Sale-a-bration!
Any order of $300 or more automatically qualifies you to receive the amazing In Your Words stamp set for free!
How would you like to get a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases? Join my team of Candy Hearts (we have a lot of fun!) and you get to choose $125 in products and pay only $99 and get Free Shipping! During Sale-a-bration you also get to choose a free bundle on top of all that! Here are the bundles you can choose from:
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code GXVMKCYB – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!