Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! Today’s Tricked Out Treats Blog Hop is filled with spooky, fun projects for Halloween. We are excited to share our creations with you today and hope these projects inspire you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today’s project falls under the category of “simple projects.” You could whip out a bunch of these little treat bags in no time, plenty enough for all your Trick-or-Treaters, neighbors, coworkers, friends, the mailman,… anyone really. The large stamped image is from the Creep It Real stamp set, which contains several fun Halloweeny images and sentiments. Take a look:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 3″ x 3″, and scored in half at 1-1/2″
- Pumpkin Pie CS cut to 1-3/4″ x 3″
Stamped with the Creep it Real stamp set:
- mouth image in Basic Black ink onto a piece of Whisper White CS (I used regular Whisper White CS, but you can use the Thick Whisper White CS for more stability.
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- lips in Real Read
- gums in a lighter shade of Real Red , using a Blender Pen
Cut using Paper Snips:
- mouth image
Assembled the treats bag:
- put Pumpkin Pie CS in bottom of a 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bag to help keep it flat
- put candy corn into the bag
- folded over the top of the bag, folded Basic Black CS over it, and stapled it on
- top of mouth image glued onto the Basic Black CS
- That’s it!
Here’s the hop:
Thank you for hopping with us today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the hop, the amazing Lydia Fiedler at Understand Blue. There’s a lot of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss any of it! If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Lydia Fiedler at Understand Blue
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Browning at Karen Z Browning
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
Here are today’s colors:
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Shop and help those affected by
Hurricanes Harvey & Irma
I will donate 20% of my September sales to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey & Irma Relief, and Stampin’ Up! will match my donation!
Please help make a difference. CLICK HERE to shop now.
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order.
Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before tax and shipping)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify
- Orders must be closed by:
- October 31 at 10:50 PM (PT)
- October 31 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- November 1 at 12:50 AM (CT)
- November 1 at 1:50 AM (ET)
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up!:
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!