Welcome to the January 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop! We are having so much fun with our new Sale-a-Bration products and are excited to share some of that fun with you today. This month’s projects feature papers or stamp sets (or both!) from Stampin’ Up!’s January – February 2022 Sale-a-Bration brochure. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I used the gorgeous Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper and the Special Moments stamp set from the SAB brochure to create today’s simple and lovely sympathy card.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S January 2022 InKing Royalty January 2022 InKing Royalty
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Mossy Meadow card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Mossy Meadow CS layer cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamped with the Special Moments stamp set:
- sentiment in Crushed Curry ink onto the DSP layer
Colored using Clear Wink of Stella:
- flower centers
- It’s almost impossible to get Wink of Stella to show in a photo, but here’s what I got.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Mossy Meadow CS layer glued onto the back of the DSP layer. This is to give the DSP layer more strength.
- ribbon wrapped around the DSP layer and adhered using Stampin’ Seal +
- another piece of ribbon tied in a bow and adhered over the first ribbon using Mini Glue Dots
- DSP layer adhered onto the card front using scraps of Foam Adhesive Sheets
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the January 2022 InKing Royalty Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <——- YOU ARE HERE!
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Joanne Whittington at The Inky Dragon
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- January Host Code 4WZJ6CCV – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!