Welcome to the March 2023 IRBH (InKing Royalty Blog Hop)! This month we are focusing on Flowers. I used the Sweet Citrus Bundle along with Regency Park Designer Series Paper, Basic Borders Dies, and Beautiful Shapes Dies to create my floral card today. After reading this post, I hope you will hop to the next blog on the hop, Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards. Scroll down below the directions for my card to see the whole blog hop list.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S March 2023 IRBH – Flowers March 2023 IRBH – Flowers March 2023 IRBH – Flowers March 2023 IRBH – Flowers
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Night of Navy card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, and scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Mango Melody CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Regency Park Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 2-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Sweet Citrus stamp set:
- sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Basic White CS
- flowers in Balmy Blue ink onto a scrap of Basic White CS
- flower centers in Daffodil Delight ink
- leaves in Shaded Spruce ink (stamped off) onto a scrap of Basic White CS
Colored the flowers using:
- Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Marker for petals
- Daffodil Delight Watercolor Pencil for petals
- Dark Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends Marker (or Night of Navy Stampin’ Write Marker) for center dot
Cut using the Sweet Citrus Dies (part of Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder):
- all stamped flowers & leaves
Cut using the Beautiful Shapes Dies:
Cut using the Basic Borders Dies:
- the right edge of the Mango Melody CS layer
- the right edge of the card base front
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Mango Melody CS layer glued onto the card base front
- DSP layer glued onto the Mango Melody CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the DSP layer
- leaves glued and flowers adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals around sentiment
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- 3 Night of Navy Enamel Dot Essentials applied to the Basic White CS with a Take Your Pick tool
Here’s the March 2023 IRBH:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <—– YOU ARE HERE!
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Joanne Wittington at The Inky Dragon
- Jessica Atchison at Stampin with the Atchisons
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s some news!
Stampin’ Up! has announced that there will be a color refresh with the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. (We already know Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon are coming back.) If there are any items from the current Annual Catalog that you want, I recommend ordering them as soon as you can, because some things are already selling off the shelves, especially ink pads and refills. Once they announce exactly which colors will be leaving, those will sell out very quickly, so don’t wait!
This is a teaser photo that Stampin’ Up! shared with demonstrators recently. I can’t wait to see it in color! But even in the black & white version, you can tell there is a nice mix of light, medium, and deep shades coming.
Here are some helpful links:
- March Host Code HEHM7B73 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! For your starter kit, you choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!