ICS’ theme for our June blog hop is “It’s A Guy Thing.” We’re showcasing cards for Birthdays, Father’s Day, or any other occasion for which you may need a male card. I decided to go with a general “You’re The Best” sentiment, so this card can be used for almost any occasion, depending on what you write on the inside. It’s almost a monochromatic card, the Old Olive broken up only by a bit of Whisper White.
The Glitter Enamel Dots on the left side of the card front may seem like they’re getting their colors from the graduated Designer Series Paper (DSP) underneath, but they actually come that way. These are terrific new embellishments that match the new Color Theory DSP perfectly, but you can use them with many different Stampin’ Up! products.
The Color Theory DSP is this month’s Free Gift when you place an online order of at least $75 and use the host code! Scroll down for details.
The new Label Me Pretty stamp set is bundled with the new Pretty Label Punch to save you 10%!
Here’s what I made:
Scroll down to see what I did and what I used to make this card. Click on the arrow to check out the next stop on the hop, Nichole Loe at Scrappy Stamps and Ink!
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Old Olive card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces: one for card front and one for inside)
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
Stamped with the Label Me Pretty stamp set:
- sentiment and outline shape in Old Olive ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Pretty Label Punch:
- stamped piece
Assembled the card:
- sentiment adhered to DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Glitter Enamel Dots in graduated shades of Old Olive applied to DSP (I used a ruler to line up the dots)
- DSP glued to first Whisper White CS layer
- first Whisper White CS layer glued onto front of Old Olive card base
- second piece of Whisper White CS glued to inside of card base
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
You only have 3 days to take advantage of the 25% off Paper Pumpkin promotion! Click here to get started now! And please be sure to list me as your demonstrator.
Place an order (an individual order, a hosted workshop order, or even a demonstrator order) of at least $350 in the month of June and receive MORE Stampin’ Rewards! You can use the rewards toward free product, or toward a Starter Kit! No special code needed. Every qualifying order will automatically receive the extra rewards.
June Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $15o. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the FREE gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the FREE gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
June’s FREE gift is a pack of the amazing new Color Theory Designer Series Paper! So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. Designed with a paint chip style color variation on one side, wood grain or paint crackle on the other side.
* Each sheet is double-sided for double the creative options
* Works beautifully on card fronts.
* 48 sheets: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. 6” x 6”
* Lignin free
* Coordinating colors: Berry Burst, Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim, Old Olive, Whisper White
“No Contact” orders are not eligible for the free gift.
(I can ship within US only.)
Click here to shop my online store!
Swatch Books & Paper Shares
for the brand new
2017-2018 Annual Catalog
Designer Series Papers
are available to order now!
Click here to order yours now!
Gum Ball Rewards
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!