It’s time for the April 2020 Inking Royalty Blog Hop! This month’s theme is Springtime. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list below. I used the Ornate Thanks stamp set and Ornate Borders Dies from the upcoming 2020-2021 Annual Catalog (but you can buy it now!) along with the Forever Blossoms stamp set from the January – June 2020 Mini Catalog.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please CLICK HERE to see the post on my blog.
S April 2020 Inking April 2020 Inking Royalty Blog Hop April 2020 Inking Royalty Blog Hop April 2020 Inking Royalty Blog Hop Royalty Blog Hop April 2020 Inking Royalty Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- So Saffron card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Blueberry Bushel CS cut to 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Blueberry Bushel CS layer cut to 2-3/16″ x 4-3/8″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 2-1/16″ x 4-1/4″
- Blueberry Bushel CS cut to 2-1/2″ x 5/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-3/8″ x 1/2″
- optional: Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Ornate Thanks stamp set:
- sentiment in Blueberry Bushel ink onto the small strip of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set:
- floral image in Blueberry Bushel ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
Cut using the Ornate Borders Dies:
- one end of the card base
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- flowers in Dark and Light So Saffron
- leaves and stems in Light Seaside Spray
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Blueberry Bushel CS glued onto the inside of the card base so it shows through the die cut edge
- floral layer glued onto the Blueberry Bushel CS layer
- Blueberry Bushel CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment glued onto the Blueberry Bushel CS strip
- Blueberry Bushel CS strip glued over the floral layer
- optional: Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the April 2020 Inking Royalty Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <———– YOU ARE HERE
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. CLICK HERE to see the post on my blog.
Supply List Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Shop the new Ornate Garden Suite
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code YUSFAX63 – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!