You are wonderful! Aren’t there some folks you want to say that to? That’s one of the sentiment isn the Rooted in Nature stamp set, which is part of a lovely suite of products, including the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies and Nature’s Twine. You really have to touch this twine to appreciate it. It’s a bit heavier than regular twine, and it has great body to it, so it’s really easy to work with.
You may think I used a piece of the coordinating Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper on this card, but no. I created my own DSP by stamping leaves in a few colors onto Whisper White card stock.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Thick Whisper White card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Coastal Cabana CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Vellum cut to 4″ x 1-1/4″
Stamped with the Rooted in Nature stamp set:
- leaves in Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, and Mint Macaron inks onto the Whisper White CS layer
- leaves in Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, and Mint Macaron inks onto a scrap of Whisper White CS for die cutting
- log in Coastal Cabana ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink onto the log
Die cut using the Natures Roots Framelits:
- stamped leaves
Cut using Paper Snips:
- stamped log
- notched one end of the vellum
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Coastal Cabana CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- stamped layer glued onto the Coastal Cabana CS layer
- vellum adhered to the stamped layer using Snail, or Tear & Tape – only put adhesive where it will be hidden by the log
- die cut leaves glued to the back of the log, then the whole thing glued onto the card front
- Mint Macaron twine tied in a bow and adhered tot he card front using a Mini Glue Dot
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are two amazing July offers:
1) Free ink pads:
- Join my team by July 31 and receive a family of 10 ink pads for free!
- In addition to everything you already get with the Starter Kit!
- Click the image for more information
2) Designer Series Paper Sale:
- Buy 3 packs of select DSP and receive 1 pack free
- Mix and match
- Stock up on all your favorites
- Click the image for details and to purchase
Here’s some more stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code F2ZF736E– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!